Stayed here in an second floor room, simply stunning, no mod cons just pure relaxation! Lovely balcony amazing views, the owner is very pleasant and clearly in love with his plantation and the island! Would definitely stay here. Loved falling asleep listening to the sounds of nature!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hermitage is a small plantation inn with an excellent reputation for its charm and warm, West Indian hospitality. The guest rooms are like gingerbread cottages and are styled after the old Planter’s house with a tradition of elegant West Indian style, antiques, mahogany four poster canopy beds, and private verandahs, with swaying hammocks, in an orchard like setting of mango trees and tropical plants. The Hermitage offers tranquility and serenity in its peaceful environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Hermitage Plantation Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hermitage Plantation Hotel Nevis
- The Hermitage Plantation Inn Nevis, St. Kitts And Nevis