“Mt Nevis Hotel Restaurant”

Mount Nevis Hotel Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 29 Restaurants in Charlestown
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Validated Parking, Waitstaff
White Plains, New York
“Mt Nevis Hotel Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

Was a great place to eat. Outside with amazing views and birds that become your friends while you eat.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank jeffykay

Millinocket, ME USA
“The Perfect Eating Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

We sat on the open, arched veranda and tried to comprehend the perfect outdoor conditions (75° and no wind), the perfect view (darkening sky and lights over on St. Kitts), and the perfect place (Mount Nevis Hotel/Restaurant). Then came the perfect meal. I ordered the spiny lobster and my wife ordered the steak. Both were cooked and presented to perfection. The wait staff was wonderful and attentive to any need. It was the perfect eating experience, everything I had hoped for…and so much more.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Doug K
Nahant, Massachusetts
“Fabulous Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2014

Even if you aren't staying at the hotel, this dining experience is a must do. The menu rivals most big-city offerings and the dining experience is very enjoyable any time of day.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank FryeGirl99201
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Lunch & Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2014

A great venue for both Lunch and Dinner. At lunchtime the views are stunning over to St Kitts and you get to use the hotel pool and sunbeds offering a great alternative to the beach. We had dinner there twice and enjoyed both their Mexican and Indian themed menu’s.
We were made to feel very welcome by all the staff and the quality of the food and price is to be commended.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Michael031957
New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best food on the Nevis Island”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014

I was on Nevis for Business. So heard from my taxi driver that Mount Nevis Hotel has a new chef and food is great so I decided to come and have the food. The first thing you notice is friendly service. The atmosphere is great, sitting outside feeling the mountain breeze. View is great when the suns up but the food is out of the world....
I found the food excellent and by the far the best food I had in Nevis, the food was nicely presented in the plate, the doneness of the meat, and the flavors were spot on. When I finished the Head Chef Rahul came out to say helloo and take feedback from me about the food. While talking to chef we came to know that he is doing a Indian night on Monday and we love Indian food.
We went for dinner again on Monday and it was the best Indian food we had ever in our life. Chef Rahul has magic in his hands. I would highly recommend eating out at Mount Nevis Hotel

Toby