Just left the four seasons in Nevis and everyone in my family wants to stay longer!!! When we arrived at the airport in Nevis there was a cab driver at the door ready to take us to the resort.
Upon arrival at the resort we immediately checked in and were escorted to the villa we had rented. There are 7 of us and having a villa, although pricey, worked best for our family. The villa we were given was beautifully decorated, but faced the golf course, could not see water or mt Nevis. We were disappointed and asked if anything else with a view was available. The woman checking us in found 2 other villas a bit further from resort but glorious views and lively pools. We asked about pricing and she said what she could do to get it lower. We got a lower price and were happy to get it. The next day the housekeeping service moved all our food and belongings to the new house. We were given a six person golf cart for our stay, and didn't mind the 7 minute drive to resort. The kids enjoyed "monkey spotting" along the way.
The dryer in the house we rented was not working. We called villa devices and a service person checked on the problem. Since it couldn't immediately be repaired, the resort said we could send all of our dirty clothes and they would launder them and return them during the rest of our stay. Crazy plus for the 7 of us, no laundry to do!
We used most of the resort activities. Paddle boarding, tennis, kayaking, spa, health club...great for our active family!
The housekeeping service was awesome. My husband went swimming in the pool at our villa and had left quite a large portion of our vacation $ in his swim trunks. After dinner that night we came home to find 3 housekeepers and a security person in the villa. They had found the $ floating in the pool, fished it out and had it drying on the counter when we came home from dinner and were waiting for us to double check with us about the $ they had found and if it was the amount he had "swum" with. The honesty was fabulous!
So glad we came!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Resort Nevis. A tropical oasis located lifetimes away from the hustle and bustle of the Caribbean-flush with sugar-soft beaches and sweeping vistas of rainforest, discover equal parts serenity and tropical adventure around every bend. Set off to the little-known island of Nevis and escape to the farthest reaches of your imagination. Here, the island is your oyster. Tee off by sunset at our Robert Jones-designed golf course, catch your own lobster for dinner or fall asleep along a beach of your choosing. How it plays out is up to you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies Hotel Charlestown
- 4 Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies
- Four Seasons Hotel Charlestown
- Four Seasons Charlestown
- Four Season Nevis
- Charlestown Four Seasons
- 4 Seasons Nevis
- Four Season Hotel Nevis
- Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies St. Kitts And Nevis