Family experience: A+.
* our kids really enjoyed the kids club where they built sandcastles, collected shells, played mini golf, toured the golf course and looked at monkeys, did various arts and crafts. The kids club itself has tons of great toys and is very clean. The teachers were very nice.
* the beach and two pools were very kid friendly, safe and enjoyable.
* kids under five eat free at all resort restaurants, and food quality and selection is quite good.
* additional evening activities are well organized, e.g. s'mores night, drive-in movie, dinner and movie for kids, etc.
Service & food: B.
* decent service but can be a little intrusive. Restaurant service was not up to Four Seasons standards. Varies by restaurant: excellent service at Mango restaurant, mediocre at Coral Grill.
* front desk and concierge service was good.
* Restaurants: Mango A+ especially the setting by the sea; Coral Grill C+; Cabana B; Neve B.
Overall i wish there was another nice restaurant option like Mango at this resort.
* Golf carts: maintenance carts and little vans/trucks run on walkways across the property and can be annoying. Not all of them are electric.
* Beach, pools, water activities - very good. Two family pools and one adult only pool. The beach is large and service is nice, they set up chairs quickly and bring around complimentary treats. It's very easy and quick to order lunch to the beach or to the pool.
* Large beach cabanas available for rent but very expensive at $400/day!
* Tennis courts and daily clinics, 18-hole picturesque golf course with sea and mountain views, and monkeys.
* Fitness classes - mediocre.
* Weightroom - average.
* Spa - looked nice but we didn't try.
* We are a family of four and stayed at the mountainview room. It was large, with a king bed and a queen pullout sofa. Great outdoor terrace with chairs and table and chaise-longs; huge bathroom.
* All buildings on the property have two stories, no tall buildings, and the resort feels cozy and relaxing.
* We took advantage of Fourth Night Free and Kids Under 5 Eat Free promotions.
* Very good value compared to other resorts of similar quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Resort Nevis. A tropical oasis located lifetimes away from the hustle and bustle of the Caribbean-flush with sugar-soft beaches and sweeping vistas of rainforest, discover equal parts serenity and tropical adventure around every bend. Set off to the little-known island of Nevis and escape to the farthest reaches of your imagination. Here, the island is your oyster. Tee off by sunset at our Robert Jones-designed golf course, catch your own lobster for dinner or fall asleep along a beach of your choosing. How it plays out is up to you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies Hotel Charlestown
- 4 Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies
- Four Seasons Hotel Charlestown
- Four Seasons Charlestown
- Four Season Nevis
- Charlestown Four Seasons
- Four Season Hotel Nevis
- 4 Seasons Nevis
- Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies St. Kitts And Nevis