We spent two weeks in April at the Four Seasons. We are international travelers who spend a lot of time at resorts. This is by far our greatest vacation to date. The staff is outstanding! They go above and beyond to cater to your every need. Phaedra in guest relations took care of us from the moment we stepped on the island. Lydia at the Coral Grill is the best server in the Carribean. I highly recommend you do a sail on the Caona with Fitz and Lennox. The golf course was in great condition and provided us with a challenge and an awesome view. Dale must be your taxi driver and will
be at your beckon call. The perfect place to relax. Sven you are doing an amazing job.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Resort Nevis. A tropical oasis located lifetimes away from the hustle and bustle of the Caribbean-flush with sugar-soft beaches and sweeping vistas of rainforest, discover equal parts serenity and tropical adventure around every bend. Set off to the little-known island of Nevis and escape to the farthest reaches of your imagination. Here, the island is your oyster. Tee off by sunset at our Robert Jones-designed golf course, catch your own lobster for dinner or fall asleep along a beach of your choosing. How it plays out is up to you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Agoda and Destinology so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies Hotel Charlestown
- 4 Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies
- Four Seasons Hotel Charlestown
- Four Seasons Charlestown
- Four Season Nevis
- Charlestown Four Seasons
- 4 Seasons Nevis
- Four Season Hotel Nevis
- Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies St. Kitts And Nevis