My wife and I just got back from a week at this resort. We had trouble getting excited about all of the resorts we looked into in the Caribbean, but as soon as we found the FS Nevis we knew it was exactly what we were looking for, and it was.
In my opinion, the negative reviews are based on one persons unfortunate experience, but don't let it fool you. The scenery is amazing, the food is incredible and the staff are very nice and accommodating.
We were looking for a quiet and relaxing resort, if you are looking for partying and loud music, this isn't the place to go. If you are looking for a sprawling resort with plenty of opportunity for privacy with great food and drinks, this is the place.
Don't let me scare you away, there are numerous bars on the property that were fun at night, and during the day there are endless water sports (many of the complimentary) that will keep you busy. I rented a jet ski a few times (which costs) but paddle boarding, snorkeling, kayacking etc. are free.
The spa was great, the golf coarse is beautiful, and the pools follow suit. There's a private pool and beach area that are for adults only which was nice too.
Overall amazing time. All of the good reviews are true. I think this pace is a hidden gem.
Off resort tips: Eat at Coconut Grove, its very cool and great food. Take a sunset beach ride on horseback (with Nevis Equestrian center) We aren't horse people but this was definitely a highlight. The people were super nice and it was both of our first time on a horse, they made us feel like pros.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Resort Nevis. A tropical oasis located lifetimes away from the hustle and bustle of the Caribbean-flush with sugar-soft beaches and sweeping vistas of rainforest, discover equal parts serenity and tropical adventure around every bend. Set off to the little-known island of Nevis and escape to the farthest reaches of your imagination. Here, the island is your oyster. Tee off by sunset at our Robert Jones-designed golf course, catch your own lobster for dinner or fall asleep along a beach of your choosing. How it plays out is up to you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U. and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies Hotel Charlestown
- 4 Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies
- Four Seasons Hotel Charlestown
- Four Seasons Charlestown
- Four Season Nevis
- Charlestown Four Seasons
- 4 Seasons Nevis
- Four Season Hotel Nevis
- Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies St. Kitts And Nevis