Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies
Montpelier Plantation & Beach(Charlestown)(Great Value!)
US$187
The Hermitage Plantation Inn(Charlestown)(Great Value!)
US$220
US$366
Orbitz.com
US$2,193
Orbitz.com
Oualie Beach Resort(New Castle)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$171
US$279
US$257
Nisbet Plantation Beach Club(New Castle)
US$293
Hotels.com
US$483
Priceline
1,605 results
All reviewscoral grillgolf coursemangofour seasons resortkids clubadult poolreflection poollibrary barboat ridebeach staffflavored watertennis courtsmonkey tourst kittswater sportsbeach cabanamountain view
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Travelling in the Caribbean is always stressful and chaotic. Four Seasons therefore came as an oasis of bliss and I was blown away by their level of service (such as being greeted by name by the cleaner half an hour after I had checked in). Given that I was in Nevis on a brief business trip, another little touch I really appreciated was their private ferry - offering complimentary fruit punch (or rum punch, but at 6am it seemed a little early) - and escorted taxi to St Kitts airport so that I could be in good time for my flight. I only wished I could have brought my children.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Mark W
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Booked through Amex Platinum fine hotels and was upgraded from a deluxe oceanview room to a plantation suite - FRONT OFFICE. Through Amex fine hotels you also get complimentary breakfast buffet which was SPLENDID and about $50 value per person per day. The fitness facility was great and never crowded and also with free flavored water and cold towels. We spent most of our time at the REFLECTION adults only pool which was great - they are generous with flavored water, smoothie samples, and cold towels ALL DAY LONG.

Aside from a C-SUITE breakfast, dining at the resort is OK. Coral Grill was very good. Mango has an interesting menu (almost every dish has some sort of fruit in it which is not my taste) and has a great view where you can see glowing barracudas at night. The pool area dining is SLOW. PAINFULLY slow. We went there two nights and it took, honestly, 25 minutes for them to pour my wife a glass of wine.

I didn't discover the library bar until the 2nd to last day. They have ELITE drinks and the complimentary nuts and chips are DELICIOUS.

Off resort there are a few local spots that are a few minutes walk down the beach. At the place called LIME everything is $20. So I got spiny tail lobster (UGH!) and my wife got a veggie wrap both priced the same. We both liked our meal there. I also went to SUNSHINES one day for lunch and had some of the TASTIEST wings I have ever had in my life. GRILLED and JERK FLAVOR. $8 for wing plus $2 CARIB BEERS, I could have eaten there daily.

Overall, I would definitely go back. Did not have time to golf, but course looked tough - we took a tour on a golf cart to see the monkeys. We also heard of other guests talking of a restaurant called Coconut Grove off resort where you could charge your meal to your 4S account.

Drink as many rum punches on the boat to and from St. Kitts as you can and have a great time.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mark A
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This was my third visit to this resort, but I hadn't been there in a few years. The grounds are beautiful, the beach and the pools are perfect. The service is great, although a bit slow at the restaurants. The food and drinks were excellent, but the Coral Grill was much too warm. I don't know if it's always like that or if it was just a particularly warm and humid night. I went to the spa twice and had a wonderful and very relaxing experience. There are fun water sports to take advantage of, and the staff there is extremely helpful. My kids had a blast!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank margomcd5
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Everyone at the resort was helpful and provided excellent service. I loved that they greet you at the airport in St Kitt's and handle the luggage and your ferry transfer without you having to do anything extra. Also, it was nice to be met at the Ferry when it arrived at the resort and taken directly to my room without having to stand in line at the front desk for check in.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 August 2014

The staff shines at Four Seasons Nevis! All is done to ensure that guests unwind, relax and enjoy! Our room was spacious, the bathroom divine! L'Occitane products were a welcomed surprise. We recommend the slightly longer stroll to the Saddle Hill cottage, second floor for amazing sea views and tranquility. The Reflection Pool was extremely quiet and the beach in front was often ours alone! Special props to Beach Runner Michael (Jermaine's cousin) for his incredibly attentive service - he made sure that our water was always icy, and checked on us every 10 minutes to see if we needed anything!
The room maids were lovely, warm and helpful and recognized little "needs" such as extra pillows in certain arrangements each night at turn-down!
Yes, the food is pricy, but it is uniformly excellent and portions are generous. You can always walk down the beach to Sunshine's or Double Deuce's (also expensive!).
Our Four Seasons Nevis stay was the most relaxing vacation I've had in many years, and I plan to return. We stayed elsewhere during this trip and nothing can compare to the warmth and attention of the staff here. No other hotel can compare to the amenities, furnishings, cleanliness and attention to detail of the Four Seasons Nevis.

Room Tip: Saddle Hill for sea view, Reflection Pool and quiet beach.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends