“Close to perfection”
other travellers have booked this property
Calamansi exterior Entrance
Pool
Mountain view from garden
View from verandah
View from inside verandah to St Kitts
Mountain view from rear porch
Verandah dining area
Inside dining area
Inside lounge area of great room
Kitchen area of great room
Master bedroom with en suite
Bedroom 2 with en suite
Calamansi
Lovers' beach - 5 minutes drive away
Herbert's beach - also a 5 minute drive away
View of St Kitts by night
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Simeon D
London, United Kingdom
“Close to perfection”
Reviewed 12 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014

I have stayed at this villa twice now and honestly cannot fault it. The owners are extremely helpful and polite and you are met by a very helpful representative at the villa. There is a good sized pool and extensive gardens to enjoy. Situated a 5 minute drive from the airport and 15 minute leisurely drive from the main town you are never far away from anywhere you need to be. I'm looking forward to booking my "hat trick" return back to Villa Calamansi

20 Jun 2014
I'm delighted that you enjoyed your return visit to the villa, and especially as you brought some friends this time! I hope the villa can host you again soon.
belleville on Canada
Reviewed 10 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Older travelers
10 Mar 2014
Thank you for the wonderful review! I'm so glad that you had a great time and are hoping to repeat the experience. Look forward to seeing you again!
Birmingham
Reviewed 23 August 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Luxury-minded travelers
23 Aug 2013
II'm so glad you enjoyed your stay at the villa. I'm sorry you had difficulty in finding your way to the villa. Had I realised you were arriving by car rather than taxi I would have given you detailed directions. However, as a result of your comment I will in future include detailed instructions for those arriving by car as part of the information package.

I'm afraid there's nothing we can do about the water pressure - that's down to the Water Board! The pressure in the other two bathrooms is fine so we generally use one of them.

We hope to see you again, and next time stay a bit longer!
hottubdiv...
Lees Summit MO
“What an enjoyable stay”
Reviewed 14 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

We stayed at Villa Calamansi in July for our first trip to Nevis. The pre-trip communication was outstanding and the owner couldn't have been more helpful. We were greeted by Amelia, who even offered to pick up some breakfast groceries since our flight was arriving late. The villa was comfortable and had all the necessities for a home away from home. The pool certainly was a well-used feature by our group and provided an instant cool-down before getting ready for dinner. The unit would benefit from having air conditioning in the living area and not just the bathrooms, but we were able to get the unit cooled down after a couple of days. A small issue with one of the air conditioners was addressed immediately and they even came back out a few days later to make sure it was repaired to our satisfaction. This is a roomy home and was comfortable for our group of four. Minor updates in the bathrooms would rate this rental a '5' in my book. I'd stay there again!

Liked best: Roomy and comfortable
Liked least: Bathrooms pretty basic and lack of a/c in main living room
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
14 Aug 2013
Glad you enjoyed your stay and appreciated the support from us and Amelia!

I think you meant to say that all the bedrooms had air-conditioning (rather than the bathrooms). We keep the price of the villa reasonable by limiting the A/C to the bedrooms, as the cost of electricity is ridiculously high on Nevis, and we want to keep visiting Calamansi an affordable experience for families and couples.
Robbiemo
St. Catharines, Canada
“Lovely Self Contained Villa”
Reviewed 4 September 2012 for a stay in April 2011

I was lucky enough to stay at Villa Calamansi in April of 2011. The villa had been newly completed and could not have been more comfortable! A lovely pool, a beautiful screened in porch and the view of the sea was amazing! The villa was furnished beautifully and it was very quiet and relaxing! I would love to visit and stay there again!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I loved the pool and the view was stunning!
Liked least: It was just lacking a coffee pot which I know is in place now.
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
4 Sep 2012
We would like to see you back soon! So glad you enjoyed your visit.
Dee B
Riverdale, New York, United States
“Peaceful and relaxing I had a wonderful time.”
Reviewed 23 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012

I truly enjoyed my time at the beautiful Villa Calamansi. The Pool was wonderful and I enjoyed sunbathing on the deck or just relaxing while enjoying a few beers. The property is hugh and the yard is well manicured. Calamansi is quiet and relaxing easy to find and the bed was super comfortable. All rooms have A/C and screen protectors which was important. I was met by Amelia who is a lovely person (manages property) and Sue and her husband were awesome at answering any questions I had during my stay. I will say that the price I paid was a BARGAIN... If I had to do it all over again I would snatch this offer up.
Nevis is a quiet relaxing island which comes alive during the night. I was able to visit the town and take in a few shows as this Island celebrates Cultrarama. I enjoyed the Island and will go back soon.

Liked best: The Pool
Liked least: wi-fi was down (still had internet access thou)
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
22 Aug 2012
We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and hope that Amelia can welcome you back again on our behalf soon. Bring some friends next time!
Lower Stondon
Reviewed 30 March 2012 for a stay in January 2011
people found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$190
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing