Young Island resort is a throw back to a simpler time...when one went to a place to relax, enjoy, eat and drink a little...to enjoy fine food (really quite fine), the weather and just relax...as in chill to the max. Other reviewers are correct, if you are going to Young Island for night life or shopping adventures, you have chosen the wrong island.
The employees of Young Island are island friendly, hard working and earnest. The close staff and island wonderful. Remember, they are working on island time not New York time...but they are happy to assist and caring.
The food choices are wonderful. The cuisine is unlike most islands and is much more upbeat and stateslike. This is meant to be a compliment. One never loses weight while visiting... never.
Young Island resort will not be around forever...enjoy it while you can...my wife and I have gone there for our "honeymoon" many many times. Once there, you will wish to return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 200 yards from St. Vincent’s mainland lies the private, romantic Young Island Resort. Unwind in one of only 29 charming, airy cottages. Lounge on our sun-kissed beach. Explore the lush island and its 13 acres of tropical gardens. Or, venture out on the glistening Caribbean waters for a sailing adventure. Whether you’re visiting Young Island for a destination wedding, honeymoon, relaxing getaway or even renting the island, the vacation of a lifetime awaits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and Ebookers so you can book your Young Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Young Island Hotel St. Vincent
- Young Island Resort St. Vincent, St. Vincent And The Grenadines