Buccament Bay is a fabulous resort once you get there, and it's really the staff that make it happen. We were lucky enough to stay in a Beach front villa where you had a plunge pool and then the beach right outside.
There are enough places to eat at, with plenty of variety, including a great coffee shop with a selection of tasty pastries/desserts/Ice creams.
For the kids and adults there are lots of activities to join in as and when you feel like, you will not get bored at all.
Sometimes it was difficult to get a sun lounger near the pool and towels could go pretty fast, and breakfast could do with perhaps being in another location closer to the rest of the amenities, but these are only minor things, and once these are ironed out then, this resort will be unrivalled.
Fathmath in reception was great in making sure we were happy and being looked after, she made sure that our stay was exceptional. She organised a day trip for us that was really good, and that was the only time we left the resort as there is so much to stay there for.
Look forward to going back someday soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Please be advised that Buccament Bay Resort has temporarily closed and plans to re-open in spring 2017 after refurbishment. The award-winning* Buccament Bay Resort is a luxury, all-inclusive hotel on the beautiful island of St Vincent: the pearl crowning 32 islands and cays called the “Jewels of the Caribbean". Cradled by lush mountains and vibrant rainforest - an inviting sample of the many riches on offer from this unspoilt treasure - the resort boasts stunning features, like a white sandy beach meeting the clear, warm turquoise sea, and stylish accommodations that typify the Harlequin Hotels & Resorts standards. Perfect for families, couples, singles or dream weddings and honeymoons, it boasts a unique range of top class activities and facilities - many associated with famous brands - that leave guests spoilt for choice, whilst warm, considerate staff deliver a truly Caribbean 5 star experience in a charming, village-style setting. There are several restaurants and bars offering a range of dining options, whilst the unique variety of top class activities cater for all the family. These include: Harlequin Soccer Academy; Pat Cash Tennis Club; diving and water sports; Harlequin Performing Arts Academy; The Spa with Treatments by ESPA; Harlequin Fitness Centre; Little Harlequin Kids Club; Club 61 for teenagers; not to mention a number of excursions, including the complimentary sunset cruise. Whether you seek relaxation or stimulation, discover Buccament Bay Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Buccament Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buccament Bay Hotel St. Vincent
- Buccament Bay Resort St. Vincent, St. Vincent And The Grenadines