“You'll be well-taken-care-of here!”

Bay-Hill Apartments
Reviewed 29 March 2011

We stayed here after a sailing trip to Bequia, Mustique, and the other islands for a week. We were looking for a pleasant place to spend our last night just to unwind and dry out, and that's just what we found! Mr. Baily was a terrific host, and his son, Kevin gives great tours of the island as well as hiking and sporting trips. I was a little worried because we had to be at the airport at 5:30 the next morning, but Mr. Baily and his staff had us up on time and brought us to meet our plane.

We also had an excellent dinner at a very reasonable price in their large, top-floor dining room. The food was all local, prepared on at the apartment building by an enthusiastic cook, and relaxed at the casual and quiet bar there. Request a room on the veranda facing the ocean if you can, it's nice to be away from the street.

This place was an unexpected pleasure for us!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Bay-Hill Apartments

Reviewed 1 March 2011

I stayed at Bay Hill for 4 weeks whilst on an elective placement at the hospital in Kingstown. As a lone female traveller i always felt safe and looked after. The staff, and Mr Bailey the owner were all brilliant. Very friendly and always willing to keep me right and help organise my trips around st vincent and the grenadines at the weekends. I arrived on a Sunday, and as the shops were all shut, arrangements were made so that i received meals on the first day, and that i got transport to the supermarket to pick things up the next day. Rooms are clean and spacious and location is good. Not far off of the main bus route, and only about a half hour walk from town...a bit hilly, but worth the great views of Kingstown, Young Island and the Grenadines. There is a terrace where you can sit out and enjoy the sun and the lovely view of Bequia, and it's a few minutes walk to a lovely little beach which is always very quiet. Only about 10 mins on the bus round to Indian Bay and Villa Beach too. A great place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 January 2011

very friendly and familiar service, got us plenty of contacts to continue our trip down to grenada by boat. we felt very welcomed and enjoyed being together with the other young people staying in the apartments.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank SusaandMerle
Reviewed 11 October 2010

It's a first class service you get here, everyone of the staff has a a professional attitude which comes from Mr Bailey the owner. He has it so right, friendly, but never intrusive, attentive, but leaves you to it. And this shows in his staff.

The location is a little off the bus route into Kingstown, so if you don't have a car you could be in trouble. But we were not because the hotel staff were just so willing to help us out by transporting us where we needed to go. From/To Airport to town, even taking myself and wife on a tour of the island and a spectacular day trip up the Souffriere volcano.

Clean, WiFi works well, cable, restaurant does good food, aircon. All works well.

Peaceful surroundings mean you get a good night's sleep.

This has to be a serious contender if you are staying in St Vincent itself.

Congratulations Mr Bailey, you have made us feel well at home in your establishment. Definitely coming back

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 September 2010

My experiance was very good ......the room were well kept.....location good.....what I like most is the wokers and owner was extreamly helpful and pleasant.......could not ask for more.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 July 2010

This month me and a friend of mine stayed one week with the Bailey family. We had a wonderful week with the people really making you feel at home, being friends.
Maybe the hotel itself is not a luxury 5 star hotel.. but the the way we were received and they took care of us, deserve 6 stars. Mr. Bailey is always there with a good laugh and a little teasing... so you feel at ease. And SVG-multiday touring-organisation brings you everywhere you want to go.
The view is beautiful.. a short walk to a relaxing beach. They also arrange all kind of tours and taxiservices.
You are not just a visitor but you are a friend there..!!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank GerdaF61
Reviewed 18 July 2010

I once again stayed at Bay Hill Apartments. Due to the last minute decision of attending Vincy Mas, I was able to stay here for three nights of my trip. As usual Mr. Bailey did not disapoint.
As a female travelling by myself, I was worried about getting to town for Jouvert and Mas, as the bus route does not drive by the hotel. However, he ensured if I needed to get into town, one of the staff or one of his family members would give me a lift. They were also very helpful to provide me with the phone numbers of taxi drivers, for the nights I did decide to go out. Just as an FYI, the bus does drop you off at the top of the hill, and it is about a 10 minute walk to the hotel.

The room has everything you need , such as new air conditioning units, and comfy beds. The restaurant located in the hotel is very convient for breakfast in the morning.

If you are visiting SVG and are looking for somewhere to crash, while visiting the Island, I would definatly recommend this property. You honestly can not get better value. They also provide various escorted tours on site. This trip I did not have time to take a tour, however my first visit to this hotel I did, and it was well worth the time and money.

I will be staying here again for the next Vincy Mas!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kingstown
Blue Lagoon Hotel and Marina
#3 of 5 in Arnos Vale
Beachcombers Hotel
Beachcombers Hotel
#1 of 5 in Arnos Vale

Been to Bay-Hill Apartments? Share your experiences!