Very friendly staff and very cosy rooms, clean and AC.
Free wifi and the front desk will help you with anything.
Breakfast at the rooftop from 7:30-10:30 and lunch to 3 pm. nice menu and not to expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a warm welcome, pleasant ambiance and convenient facilities for business and leisure travelers, the Cobblestone Inn is the ideal accommodation in Kingstown, St. Vincent and the Grenadines.ABOUTThe Cobblestone Inn has been recreated in its original Georgian splendor by the skilled craftsmen on St. Vincent, using the same materials as were originally available. Built as a sugar warehouse and lately used for arrowroot, the building dates back to1814.Ideally situated, the hotel boasts the perfect location for all travelers. Located in the heart of the Kingstown business district the hotel is fifteen minutes from the airport, fifteen minutes to the beach and is surrounded by shopping, open markets, businesses, entertainment and restaurants. The hotel is close to access points for easy access to tourist attractions in the city as well as ports to visit neighboring islands including world famous Mustique Island.ROOMSThe hotel’s plentiful list of amenities ensures your stay meets your every desire and expectation. With eclectic and elegant guestrooms maintaining the hotel’s original Georgian splendor your experience is enhanced with detailed and attentive service and complimentary wifi.RESTAURANTYou’ll find the very best in Caribbean and Continental Cuisine at our Roof-Top Bar and Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your The Cobblestone Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cobblestone Hotel Kingstown
- Cobblestone Hotel Kingstown
- The Cobblestone Inn St. Vincent/Kingstown