The hotel is located right in the heart of Kingstown. During the week there is a lot of hustle and bustle and you feel like you are in the center of it. But once you step inside the beautiful and charming stone walls, you are transported back to a calm and quiet piece of history. I think the building is 200 years old, and its just beautiful! The rooms are comfortable but the furniture and fixtures are definitely outdated. I was thrilled to find free internet, good cable TV, and AC. As this is an older building, you will find wooden floors that squeak sometimes and the stairs to the main lobby are not for the faint of heart for they are steep! But the charm and ambiance of the place was well worth it. Probably the best thing about the place was the staff. Super helpful, friendly, and efficient. They made my stay even better. Next time I am in St. Vincent for business, I will definitely stay here again.
Friday nights there is a nightclub nearby that pumps techno music as loud as it can possibly go. Bring earplugs because the "thump thump thump" sound will keep you up otherwise! But other than Friday nights, the place was perfectly quiet and I was able to get a good night's sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a warm welcome, pleasant ambiance and convenient facilities for business and leisure travelers, the Cobblestone Inn is the ideal accommodation in Kingstown, St. Vincent and the Grenadines.ABOUTThe Cobblestone Inn has been recreated in its original Georgian splendor by the skilled craftsmen on St. Vincent, using the same materials as were originally available. Built as a sugar warehouse and lately used for arrowroot, the building dates back to1814.Ideally situated, the hotel boasts the perfect location for all travelers. Located in the heart of the Kingstown business district the hotel is fifteen minutes from the airport, fifteen minutes to the beach and is surrounded by shopping, open markets, businesses, entertainment and restaurants. The hotel is close to access points for easy access to tourist attractions in the city as well as ports to visit neighboring islands including world famous Mustique Island.ROOMSThe hotel’s plentiful list of amenities ensures your stay meets your every desire and expectation. With eclectic and elegant guestrooms maintaining the hotel’s original Georgian splendor your experience is enhanced with detailed and attentive service and complimentary wifi.RESTAURANTYou’ll find the very best in Caribbean and Continental Cuisine at our Roof-Top Bar and Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your The Cobblestone Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cobblestone Hotel Kingstown
- Cobblestone Hotel Kingstown
- The Cobblestone Inn St. Vincent/Kingstown