“Wonderful, like home !!!”

Fairview Guest House
Ranked #1 of 8 Kingstown B&B and Inns
Reviewed 25 February 2012

Walter and wife make me feels in home!
I love their food !!!

• Stayed: February 2012
5  Thank Jaarcabus

Reviewed 16 May 2011

I travelled to St. Vincent to attend a Lady Ministers' Conference sponsored by PAWI. I had nothing to do with the selection of the hotel - but from the moment I entered the premises, I knew it was the right choice. The owners/managers were welcoming but non-smothering. They anticipated your every request and were there to grant it. The food was delicious and satisfying. The home made drinks were good. Not a hot beverage lover, but once I tried the lemon grass/fever grass tea, I was hooked. The fish is good, the chicken great. Th innovative green salad with mangos in it - unusual, great.

The ten minutes walk into the city was refreshing. The spectacular view of the city, the sea nearby mustique and the surrounding hillsides is very calming.

Joshua (the 6 year old son) is very entertaing and welcoming. He helped me not to miss my 7 year-old grandson Theo.

By the way, Walter, I hope when I come again, I will be able to enjoy a bowl of the souse that you did not share with me.

Thanks also to the girls, especially the younger of the two. Such a pleasant person.
God bless you all as you continue to serve your clients with distinction.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
8  Thank alexandrina55
Reviewed 18 April 2011

From the first email contact for reservations to our departure, we experienced a caring, customer-oriented and professional ambience from Kim and Walter. Following a rainy but wonderful TradeWinds catamaran cruise with our adult children, the hotel was a needed respite. The rooms were sparkling clean, with fun decor and air conditioned. My husband and I enjoyed a suite with a balconey and a bay-windowed area with our own telescope for views of the harbor. Food was great. We walked to the famous botanical garden. Our every need was addressed including the pizza run and the 0430 transport to the airport. Thanks Kim, Walter and Josh for making our last night in St. Vincent special. Bobbie and Wynn

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank BobbieWynn
Reviewed 18 April 2011

A big thanks to Kim, Walter and Joshua for making our last day in St. Vincent and the Grenadines so pleasant !

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank Renglisbe
Reviewed 20 October 2010

This was my third trip to St Vincent in the last 1 1/2 years and I have stayed at the Fairview Guest House all three times. From a couple of nights to close to 2 weeks.
The hospitality and food are great.
I consider it my home away from home, whenever I have to go to St Vincent.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
5  Thank RobertCollette
Reviewed 6 August 2009

We stayed for three nights at the Fairview Guest House when we were travelling in the Caribbean. It is a beautifully decorated guesthouse with large rooms. The rooms are cleaned every day. We stayed there with three children (4,6,8) and we all felt very welcome. Our children loved Joshua, the son of Kim and Walter. There are two spacious decks which were great to relax and enjoy the breeze. Kim and Walter do everything to make you feel at home and have all kind op ideas for exploring the area. We loved the fact that dinner was made when we came home every day. You can even have your laundry done. Its easy to explore St Vincent and the Grenadines from this location but it is also very pleasant just to stay at the guesthouse and relax.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
7  Thank UnitedKingdomFamily
caribbeansun99, OWNER, KIM ASHLEY at Fairview Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2009

Dear Dekkers Family,
It was indeed a pleasure having you all, and I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us , as as well as, on the island. Joshua has been asking when he will see your kids again! Your stay will be a memorable one for all of us here at Fairview !
Thank you for your remarks, and we hope to see you again one day on your next travel adventure!
Kim & Walter .

Reviewed 12 July 2009

We only stayed at Fairview for 2 nights and were made to feel very welcome and at home. The room was lovely, large and comfortable with a great view from the balcony outside, although it could have done with air con! The location was excellent as it was walking distance from Kingstown. The owners and staff were all very friendly and helpful and even helped me retrieve my mobile phone which i had accidently left on the plane! The continental breakfast which was included in the price was great and was the best we recieved out of all the guest houses we stayed at on our trip in the Caribbean!
If travelling to Union Island i would advise staying in the beach house also owned by the owners of Fairview as it was a great little retreat, just a shame we couldnt stay there longer!

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with friends
2  Thank nearlythere1987
caribbeansun99, OWNER, KIM ASHLEY at Fairview Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2009

Thank you for your wonderful and thoughtful comments. We are happy to know you both had a pleasant stay at Fairview Guest House and at the beach hous ein Union Island.

Stay well. keep in touch !

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kingstown
Richmond Vale Diving & Hiking Centre
#4 of 5 in Arnos Vale
Blue Lagoon Hotel and Marina
Blue Lagoon Hotel and Marina
#2 of 16 in St. Vincent

Been to Fairview Guest House? Share your experiences!