This hotel is only a few minutes away from the airport, on a peacefull hillside. We were here for 3 nights stay. The room was beautifull and clean,also a very large balconey with seaview on top of the building.Sometimes you can spot some small aircrafts from the airport. If you wanne see something,Michael (the owner) fixt that for you, no problem. We saw some parrots(st.vincent parrots) in the nature reserve,climing the souffriere,vised fort charlotte, did a trip around the island and saw a lot off waterfalls, splendid ! Michael have drived us(me and Martine) to some local restaurants, the ferry to the grenadines and the airport of st.Vincent. When we wanne leave the hotel and asked michael how much we must pay, he said,give what you want. So, you can make your conclusion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rich View guest house with its elegant, architectural, Caribbean style design is situated on the lush hillside on the southern coast of St. Vincent. The guest-house is ideally convenient to the airport, city and beach. We are five minutes from the airport, shopping center in the city and within walking distance to the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rich View Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rich View Guesthouse Hotel Kingstown
- Rich View Guesthouse St. Vincent/Kingstown