We liked the look of Rich View Guest House, and after contacting the staff, seeing the photographs and looking at the very reasonable prices, we decided to stay here for our Honeymoon.
We arrived from Trinidad on a LIAT flight, which was very efficient. Michael, the owner of Rich View was there to meet us, and he drove us to the Guest House. Our first sight of Rich View was delightful. Grand and modern-looking, with a touch of old colonial design.
After settling-into our room, Michael kindly arranged hire of a jeep (essential with some of the roads in St. Vincent being rather steep and bumpy!) We'd recommend Forrest's Car Hire -also does a Taxi Service.
Our room was both comfortable, modern, and the views out to sea were breathtaking. From our own private and spacious balcony, we could see the Island of Bequia (the closest of the Grenadine Islands). We had a delicious freshly prepared breakfast each morning, and we used the Laundry Service, again priced very reasonably. Also available for hire is Internet Connection -complete with computer! Rich View is located between the Airport and the principal Town of Kings Town. The Guest House is also centrally located for travelling around St. Vincent. To get from the north east to the north west of the Island, there is only one main road, which runs around the coast like a "horseshoe". Rich View is located a short drive away from the Main Road, just about half way around the Main Road. Close-by are also some beautiful beaches.
We really could not find any fault with our stay (apart from the fact that we wish we could have stayed for longer!!!) Michael and his staff were very courteous, helpful, and by the time we left, we felt like "one of the Family", rather than guests :o)
We happily recommend Rich View Guest House as a place to stay when in St. Vincent, and we both hope to return again!
A big THANK YOU goes out to Michael and Staff. Happy New Year and God bless you, and we hope to make a return visit!
Rhonda & Duncan (from Trinidad & England)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rich View guest house with its elegant, architectural, Caribbean style design is situated on the lush hillside on the southern coast of St. Vincent. The guest-house is ideally convenient to the airport, city and beach. We are five minutes from the airport, shopping center in the city and within walking distance to the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rich View Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rich View Guesthouse Hotel Kingstown
- Rich View Guesthouse St. Vincent/Kingstown