Lovely hotel in a most pictureesque location overlooking the Kingston harbour and out towards Bequia.
Great food - and the tenderloin matched anything I have had in Miami, Barbados or London. The AC in the rooms worked well - and the WIFI was great across the entire property.
Stevon in the Bar and Dining room was great - very friendly and very knowledgeable about the menu and the best items to try - and make sure you have the Vincy breakfast. Nice deep pool but due to elevation can be a little cold - but oh so great after a morning run up the hill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in residential Kingstown Park, overlooking Kingstown towards the Grenadine Islands, Grenadine House offers elegant comfort to the discerning traveler in its 18 well appointed guest rooms. The building housing Grenadine House, originally known as The Great House, was built in 1765 as the residence to the British Administrator of the island of Saint Vincent. The two storied boutique hotel is a striking feature, perched on a hill with wide panoramic views of the bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Grenadine House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grenadine House Hotel Kingstown
- Grenadine House St. Vincent/Kingstown