I visit Kingstown regularly and have struggled to find a decent hotel where wifi is consistent, the food good and the hotel secure. This hotel ticks all the boxes. The staff are friendly on arrival and the rooms are clean and the view lovely. There is 24 hour security. The food was surprisingly good for this island and I thought the prices were reasonable. The hotel is at the back of town, and easy to walk down the hill and into the main streets, walking back up would not suit everyone but its a short and cheap taxi ride.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in residential Kingstown Park, overlooking Kingstown towards the Grenadine Islands, Grenadine House offers elegant comfort to the discerning traveler in its 18 well appointed guest rooms. The building housing Grenadine House, originally known as The Great House, was built in 1765 as the residence to the British Administrator of the island of Saint Vincent. The two storied boutique hotel is a striking feature, perched on a hill with wide panoramic views of the bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Grenadine House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grenadine House Hotel Kingstown
- Grenadine House St. Vincent/Kingstown