Stayed for business but loved the room, service and had a wonderful lunch at the restaurant. I would definitely stay again on my next trip to St Vincent. The location was close to the airport and my business meetings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in residential Kingstown Park, overlooking Kingstown towards the Grenadine Islands, Grenadine House offers elegant comfort to the discerning traveler in its 18 well appointed guest rooms. The building housing Grenadine House, originally known as The Great House, was built in 1765 as the residence to the British Administrator of the island of Saint Vincent. The two storied boutique hotel is a striking feature, perched on a hill with wide panoramic views of the bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Grenadine House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grenadine House Hotel Kingstown
- Grenadine House St. Vincent/Kingstown