“Best dive shop ever”

Bequia Dive Adventures
Ranked #4 of 6 Tours in Bequia
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a full service PADI dive shop, offering 3 dives a day as well as snorkel trips twice a day. Check with us for personalized service. Small group dives are our specialty. We pride ourselves as being quicker to the dive sites and offering more variety of dives. Join the many of our friends who return year after year and become a member of the family that is Bequia Dive Adventures.
Reviewed 5 June 2012

We did our open diver at this shop. Ron is the best beginners instructor one could find - he made my GF who was afraid to even start diving so comfortable she asked for the night dive in the end. And Lawry is probably the most experienced dive master in Caribbean.

3  Thank Vadim D

Reviewed 25 February 2012

I'm an experienced diver and have been diving with both shops on Bequia. I highly recommend Dive Adventures because they will take you to a greater variety of dive sites, more air/bottom time and are safe and professional. The owners are native to Bequia, have a superior knowledge of diving and the area around Bequia, and they guide the dives versus seasonal employees. I have arranged for 2 family members to get their certifications with these guys because they are excellant instructors and provide great guidance during those early dives. Experienced divers will enjoy going to the more challanging dive sites like Pigeon Island and the Wall on west key where you see bigger marine life and other cool stuff!

5  Thank DineyB
Reviewed 11 February 2012

This is the second time I've dived with Bequia Dive Adventures (5 years apart) and I've been impressed both times.
Equipment is OK but the guys who take you out are fanttic.
Firstly, I've a slightly dodgy right ear, which causes me to be slightly anxious about equalizing at depth. Ron, the instructor was fantastic about taking things at the right speed, ensuring that I became relaxed and could enjoy the dive without stressing.
Secondly, I was the only one out at that time and so had one-on-one tuition without any extra cost.
Highly recommend as an introduction to scuba.

1  Thank Dom L
Reviewed 6 February 2012

These guys were really watchful of everyone on the trip, from newbies to advanced divers. It was much appreciated. Dive Bequia was fully booked, so we gave them a try and would use them again.

5  Thank Cindiana49
Reviewed 16 December 2011

The most accommodating dive boat we have every been on. Not fussy on minimum numbers. Run by Bequians - easy going but professional dive leaders. Their skills at dealing with a number of dive ability levels at once was remarkable. We did 2 drift dives, the waters around Bequia are a great diving experience.

3  Thank UgoIgo