“This is a close as you will come to heaven on...”

Review of Seacliff - Bequia

Seacliff - Bequia Seacliff - Bequia
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Seacliff - Bequia
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 10 reviews

Reviews from our community

scottaben...
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“This is a close as you will come to heaven on earth!”
Reviewed 22 January 2013 for a stay in January 2013
person found this review helpful

This villa is situated overlooking Spring Bay in Bequia. The view over the infinity pool is stunning and I never grew tired of it. The linens, towels, and bath robes are wonderfully luxurious. The arrangement of the villa is fabulous and worked extremely well for the group of six we travelled with. Each of us was able to enjoy time together when we wanted or retire to our suite if we wanted to spend time alone. The villa has great internet access and cable TV, if you want to spend your time in paradise on such things.

Best of all, Madia took care of us, cooking spectacular meals and keeping the villa tidy. She is a real treasure.

Bequia is a great island. The people were very friendly. We enjoyed a day trip boating to the Tobago Keys which afforded us great snorkeling opportunities. Industry Beach and Princess Margaret Beach on the island were also quite nice. The tour of the Firefly Plantation was another highlight of our stay.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The beautiful property with a spectacular view.
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
goodmlr0
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“The photos do not do this villa justice, it's even better!”
Reviewed 22 January 2013 for a stay in January 2013
person found this review helpful

If you are looking for a quiet, picturesque high end vacation villa Seacliff is a great choice. The home is simply amazing, million dollar views, high end accommodations, perfect pool, view and outdoor lounging area and an amazing chef & housekeeper too.

The villa sleeps 6 comfortably and is quite private. The location and view are like non other. I loved the daily outdoor shower, comfy beds, quality sheets/towels and being catered to by Media every day. This villa is close to the top of a pretty high part of the Island and the sunset views from the top, the sunrise views from the house and the infinity pool are all breathtaking.

All of the comforts of home are included so much so it doesn’t feel like a rental but a home. I’d stay here again and in fact would go back to Bequia just to stay in this setting as we enjoyed every minute of it!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The views, pool and outdoor spaces.
Liked least: The drive up can be a bit un-nerving.
Travelling group: Other
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
mplsben
Minneapolis
“I'm certain this is how royalty vacations in the sun”
Reviewed 19 January 2013 for a stay in January 2013
person found this review helpful

Wow! This house is amazing.

My wife and I spent a week at Seacliff with two other couples and we can't say enough good things about the place. I know they plan on reviewing too so I'll just mention my favorite parts:

1. the view over Spring Bay with Mustique in the distance is incomparable. I've been looking out at it over the pool for a week and it's still as amazing as the first day.

2. the infinity pool is extraordinary. I've been in it every day cooling off, swimming and relaxing. I prop my head on the edge and stare out to the ocean and have a hard time picturing the snow and ice back home.

3. the food from Seacliff's cook Media (pron: may dah) just keeps coming and every meal is better that the last. We give Media money for groceries and she whips up mouth-watering Caribbean meals which match the best restaurants. She also makes us snacks and desserts since we are such an appreciative audience. Media's personality makes the place even more fun. If I were rich I'd hire her in a minute.

Seacliff is about 15 minute drive from town and the last couple miles are steep, winding roads. I was nervous about the drive on day one but was very confident after that and now enjoy driving up and down the hills like a native. We've walked up and down the hill for exercise each morning and I will miss that walk when I get back home.

Actually there are many, many things I will miss about Seacliff. It's a fantastic experience renting a villa like this. It's far superior to a hotel vacation. I hope we can come back again someday and relive this experience. A BIG thumbs-up to Seacliff!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Location, view, pool, the cook & food, veranda, outdoor shower
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Week
Make Enquiry
Talk to the Manager
1 8442320101
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing