Cotton House was everything we hoped it would be and more. Spectacular scenery, gorgeous property, spacious, clean and luxurious room, and first class service. From the moment you step off the plane in Mustique, the staff from Cotton House treat you like royalty. We were met at the airport, and were taken to this lavish paradise only few minutes away. There we were welcomed by Eric, the manager of food & beverage and taken to our two floor "seascape suite" which featured a small outdoor pool, a terraces upstairs that which overlooked the well manicured ground and partial ocean view. In room fridge, Nespresso machine and complimentary Wi-Fi.
The breakfast service at Veranda Restaurant was absolutely first-class and the seafood served at the Beach Café overlooking the ocean was excellent. Housekeeping was twice daily, and like everything else, was awesome. Everyone was kind and pleasant. Upon departure, we were dropped off at the airport and all airline check-in process was taken care of. We have traveled to many of the top Carribean resorts and this one clearly stood out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cotton House is as intriguing as it is beautiful. Originally an 18th century sugar plantation hidden away on the private island of Mustique, Lord Glenconner gave it a new lease of life in the early 1970s blending lush tropical beauty with plantation-style elegance and creating an exclusive retreat tailormade for visiting high flyers. Today it is owned by the Mustique Company, who’ve introduced such contemporary ‘must haves’ as a designer spa and infinity-edge pool, the romantic colonial mood remains evident throughout.The resort stands on a picturesque hilltop between the tranquil Caribbean Sea and the windswept Atlantic Ocean. Just 17 charming rooms & suites provide the accommodation dotted throughout the 13 acre grounds and thoughtfully equipped with mini-bars, CD players and private terraces or balconies. Private plunge pools are exciting new additions to eleven of the rooms, whilst a new two-bedroom villa with its own swimming pool and 24 hour butler gives a taste of the island-style living. A perfect hideaway and intimate destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, MrandMrsSmith, Expedia and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Cotton House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cotton House Hotel Mustique
- Cotton Hotel Mustique
- The Cotton Hotel
- The Cotton House Mustique, St. Vincent And The Grenadines