Normally, when visiting Mustique, we rent a villa, but given this trip to the island was only four days before flying on to St. Lucia, we decided to stay at Firefly, one of two hotels.
We weren't disappointed!
The owners, Stan and Elizabeth Clayton, couldn't have been more accommodating and the rooms were idyllic.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Firefly highly to friends, both for accommodation and socializing with local residents. Prince William and Kate are regulars at the restaurant.
One particular joy is the waterfall rock swimming pool overlooking Britannia Bay.
We'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Firefly is one of the Caribbean's most exclusive boutique hotels. Perched on a hill with magnificent views of the Caribbean Sea and neighbouring islands it affords the most wonderful sunset scenes from all rooms including the dining terrace and bar lounge area. Located on the private island of Mustique it offers its guests a romantic Caribbean escape. The bar and restaurant are the chic island favourite and the place to be seen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Firefly Hotel Mustique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Firefly Mustique Hotel Mustique
- Firefly Hotel Mustique St. Vincent And The Grenadines