We stayed at the Firefly last week. Our third visit to Mustique, Our second stay at the Firefly Mustique.
On our first visit, we stayed at the Cotton House. Although comfortable and it satisfied our needs, we found it stuffy and pretentious. The food wasn't great, so we had a meal at the Firefly and never looked back.
The dinner was amazing. The service was second to none. The staff were alert and always able to take care of our needs.
It really wasn't a difficult decision....... Firefly Hotel was booked for our second and Third visits.
Our most recent was this month. We didn't think they could improve from our last visit. But they have. ..........
The rooms have been remodelled. Beautifully decorated with obvious attention to detail. All have separate bathrooms with sea views.
The food is still beautiful and in our opinion a lot better than the meal we had at the Cotton House.
The staff are always happy to help. They are friendly and courteous. The atmosphere is relaxed and romantic. We have had so many good times in the bar and restaurant.
We're missing the Firefly already.
We've already booked up for next year !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Firefly is one of the Caribbean's most exclusive boutique hotels. Perched on a hill with magnificent views of the Caribbean Sea and neighbouring islands it affords the most wonderful sunset scenes from all rooms including the dining terrace and bar lounge area. Located on the private island of Mustique it offers its guests a romantic Caribbean escape. The bar and restaurant are the chic island favourite and the place to be seen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Firefly Mustique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Firefly Mustique Hotel Mustique
- Firefly Mustique Hotel St. Vincent And The Grenadines