“Just for the Food!”

Add it.
Botticelli's
Ranked #297 of 384 Restaurants in Trinidad
Reviewed 16 May 2011

I do have conflicting feelings towards this restaurant. The service was slow and it is badly in need of upgrading, repairs and general cleaning. The tablecloth had crumbs, the vases with the flowers had little or no water, the windows were filthy, the carpteting worn and shoddy, and the window blinds, dark green paint and wallpaper all needed to be removed immiediately. I'm sorry to say that my list of complaints does not end here but before I go overboard, I should mention that the waitress was pleasant and the food tasted just fine. My boyfriend and I had the crab stuffed shrimp appetizer, the blackened cajun salmon, and the tofu casserole. We both thought that the food was tasty and appetizing. The portion size for the main entrees were also quite large. I do recommend the restaurant but I think that tunnel vision is needed when dining.

1  Thank Alana2010

Reviewed 15 February 2011

I made a reservations. buffet dinner included complimentary glass on wine. had to actually beg for the wine. no condiments on the table lobster had no tates the dinner tasted horrible. when I asked for a wine list. none available. was ckoking before I could get anoth glass of water.. Never again
Past customer from trincity

Reviewed 4 April 2009

My 3 friends and I like to visit different restaurants every Friday night this particular Friday we decided to visit Botticelli. We walk upstairs to a very quiet restaurant, arriving at 9:50pm a waitress who was clearing the tables look up at us like "what they doing here", she then said from the table she was clearing she would be with us shortly, 5 minutes later she came to us, no welcome and asking if we had reservations, we said no and she then ask us to give her a minute which took her 2 minutes to came back and said the kitchen had already close. We also ask her if we could have drinks only and she said NO!
One of my friend ask what time does the kitchen closes she said 10:00pm my friend said to her it was not 10:00pm as yet, the waitress then said again the kitchen is close. While walking down the steps my friend said to me that is was not even 10:00pm and their kitchen is close, the waitress then rudely hang over the banister shouting "well if the kitchen close it close" my girlfriend answer her saying no one was not speaking to you and guess what, the waitress agrued with us until we left. We that went to RUBY TUESDAYS thank god for them.
I am presently working in a Hotel where to me SERVICE is the Key to getting repeated BUSINESS.

4  Thank Lettecia