“Great Italian Fine Dinning”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Il Colosseo - CLOSED

Il Colosseo
Price range: US$40 - US$100
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Palm Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Italian Fine Dinning”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2010

One of my top five every time I have to go to POS.
The Riotta pasta is amazing and served at the table, they have genuine Italian antipasti, it reminds me of a vacation in Siccilia at the Mediterranean Sea, I had seafood antipasti just like the serve in this restaurant.
Service is beyond expectations, very friendly and always anticipating our needs...
Went there with my wife and business partners.
My wife thinks bathrooms are looking old fashion for a Fine Dinning Restaurant.

1 Thank JeanAntoine

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fake Italian, Not Authentic”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2010

This is certainly not an authentic Italian Restaurant. I went out with my wife and 2 friends and was so disappointed. Our appetizers were the first indication that we had made a big mistake in coming here. Then came the main course, and sure enough, the spaghetti was very mediocre. Forget it if your are expecting olives on the table.

1 Thank Leonardo007
London
“A memorable meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2009

Have just returned from a six day stay in Port of Spain. Our last evening was spent in the Il Colosseo. The food and service were marvellous with a wide electic mix on offer from the extensive menu. The restaurant also offers a lunchtime menu.
It was a wonderful way to end our trip. I highly recommend the Il Colosseo and look forward to my next evening there in,hopefully, the not too distant future.

1 Thank marelna
Port of Spain, Trinidad
“The restaurant the rest...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 December 2008

The restaurant the rest should learn from.

Houston, Texas
“Posh Italian”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2008

One of my top 3 when in business in POS. We've been there a half dozen times over 2 years, in large groups and small and always good and reliable upmarket Italian food.

1 Thank Mapoz