“Disappointing”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 10 July 2010

Went mid week with a friend, not crowded. Service as poor, no Amuse or bread offered while waiting on order.
When the order was received it was not presented correctly.

1 Thank Advtrini

“Mixed experiences”
Reviewed 28 June 2010

I've been to this restaurant twice over the past month and have had mixed experiences. The first visit was with my wife for dinner on a Thursday night. The first experience was wonderful, the wait staff were very attentive, the chef cooked my meal to perfection. My complaint about the creme brulee was met with many apologies and it was removed from the final bill. The second visit was with wife and two teenage children on a busy Saturday night. We had to wait approximately 25 minutes in the lobby before anyone attended to us. I had to resort to calling the restaurant to inform them that I was in the lobby. Suffice to say the wait staff were not as attentive as the first visit. The food was overdone, the overall experience being slightly unpleasant. I would recommend this restaurant only for non busy nights, definately a no go on the weekends.

1 Thank trinidentist01
Palm Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Italian Fine Dinning”
Reviewed 21 June 2010

One of my top five every time I have to go to POS.
The Riotta pasta is amazing and served at the table, they have genuine Italian antipasti, it reminds me of a vacation in Siccilia at the Mediterranean Sea, I had seafood antipasti just like the serve in this restaurant.
Service is beyond expectations, very friendly and always anticipating our needs...
Went there with my wife and business partners.
My wife thinks bathrooms are looking old fashion for a Fine Dinning Restaurant.

1 Thank JeanAntoine
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fake Italian, Not Authentic”
Reviewed 20 May 2010

This is certainly not an authentic Italian Restaurant. I went out with my wife and 2 friends and was so disappointed. Our appetizers were the first indication that we had made a big mistake in coming here. Then came the main course, and sure enough, the spaghetti was very mediocre. Forget it if your are expecting olives on the table.

1 Thank Leonardo007
London
“A memorable meal”
Reviewed 17 March 2009

Have just returned from a six day stay in Port of Spain. Our last evening was spent in the Il Colosseo. The food and service were marvellous with a wide electic mix on offer from the extensive menu. The restaurant also offers a lunchtime menu.
It was a wonderful way to end our trip. I highly recommend the Il Colosseo and look forward to my next evening there in,hopefully, the not too distant future.

1 Thank marelna