“Love the place !”

Prime
Ranked #19 of 161 Restaurants in Port of Spain
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Santo Domingo
“Love the place !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2013

Best food and WIne experience in POS, I go often for business ... you can never go wrong when taking customers to Prime, don't forget to try for the spinach dip delicious !!...if you are a meat lover Prime is definitely the place

• Visited July 2013

London
“Could be anywhere in USA”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2013

Great beef, good service, decent wine list - but sadly anonymous interior and food design so that this place could be anywhere in the USA or even anywhere in the world. Pricey.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank mf2hd
“great atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2013

the atmosphere is very good which can match any international fine dining establishment.The service is good and the food is fine.

Visited December 2012
Trinidad and Tobago
“Prime is a Class above the rest”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013

Prime is a restaurant that I dine in very frequently. The food is great but what is outstanding about this place is service. Debra is top notch and does not compromise. The staff is courteous, well trained and very professional. My favourite is the Creamed Spinach. The prices are reasonable considering quality. Menu gets boring after a while. I have been insisting on a change in menu for years now but its left to be seen.

• Visited October 2013
“Prime ummm?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

I scouted the reviews of upscale restaurants to celebrate my 28th wedding anniversary and came upon Prime. As requested I made my reservation 3 days in advance. I was not disappointed in the ambiance and service however my entree of herb crusted rack of lamb left a lot to be desired for it resembled the rack of a rabbit and was a bit fatty. The ravioli pasta was bit too thick. Having said that, the sauces tasted excellent. We were pleasantly surprised with a complimentary chocolate souffle with the words "Happy Anniversary" written in chocolate sauce. My husband's Delmonico steak was also fatty.

I personally think that Debra the Maitre D should be professionally dressed.

Will I go back again? yes I will to try out other items on the menu and then I will know if Prime would be one of my favorite restaurants like Chaud.

• Visited September 2013