“Great lunch”

Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Stroud, England, United Kingdom
“Great lunch”
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

I had a lively calamari followed by seafood linguini, both were fresh, well cooked and well presented.
Angelo was a charming and friendly owner.
The setting in an old traditional house was attractive.

Trinidad
“Good experience”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

I carried my boyfriend Angelo's for his birthday last year and i must say the food and he service was excellent. We got to try out different foods that we would not have tasted before. And the restaurant even presented my boyfriend with a slice of cake marked happy birthday. I must say I enjoyed the meal.

• Visited May 2013
Port-of-Spain
“Great value, great ambience!”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Angelo's is one of the best restaurants in Port of Spain. We have enjoyed all the meals we have had there - the ambiance is second to none. The food is always beautifully presented and delicious.

• Visited January 2014
Port of Spain, Trinidad
“Angelos for authentic italian”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Took my wife to Angelos for lunch as a spur of the moment decision and was pleasantly surprised. This hidden gem of a restaurant is located on Ariapita avenue in POS but is well worth finding. While I did find the meal portions small, the fare was very delicious and expertly prepared.

• Visited February 2014
Ontario, Canada
“The best on Ariapita!”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Angelo's is our favourite restaurant for special occasions in Port of Spain and whenever we travel to Trinidad we make sure to eat there at least once. The staff are excellent, friendly, attentive and knowledgeable. I recommend the Insalata Caprese to start, it's my favourite. Usually once during the evening Chef Angelo makes the rounds of the restaurant chatting with diners--a very nice touch.

• Visited February 2014