“Soothing quality but expensive and not the best” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Spa Esencia

Spa Esencia
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Soothing quality but expensive and not the best”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2012

My wife had a couples treatment. The Spa area is good and we were generally greeted and looked after well although we were told of a reminder call the day before which we did not actually receive - made worse because my wife was supposed to have been told of having a male masseur - but she was not and found it disconcerting. My treatment was good, but my wife found her massage not good.

Visited October 2012
3 Thank JohnTs58

Trinidad
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 93 helpful votes
“Consistently outstanding service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2012

I regularly visit Spa Esencia and their service is consistently excellent!
From the moment you step foot into this oasis in port of span, you feel tranquility all around. the staff is attentive, professional and extemely pleasant.
That's why I go back so frequently!!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank laviajera498
“Exceptional Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2012

Never a doubt the service at Hyatt Regency Trinidad is up to par, the same goes for the service at Spa Esencia. From making the appointment to the time I left I was treated very well. The treatment and care I received from the staff and the service was worth it. Thank you and will be coming back again.

Visited September 2012
Dallas, Texas
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Exceeded My Expectations”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2012

I can't say enough nice things about my spa experience. Sheldon my masseuse was amazing, and very professional. The room and the views were amazing. I had a body scrub, body wrap and massage, and his fingers were magic. My body was very achy after hiking up and down Tobago, snorkeling, and rock climbing, and the trip to the spa made me feel like a million bucks!

Visited March 2012
2 Thank Kacyle
Houston, Texas
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 101 helpful votes
“One of the best Massage Treatments Ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2012

I began with a detox bath of sea algae that was a complimentary treatment, sort of a BOGO deal - and that was nice. But the deep tissue therapist, Melissa, was absolutely top notch - it was one of the best deep tissue massage treatments that I have ever had - with excellent stretching and relief for my runner-stressed muscles and tendons. Highly recommended! I actually would love to try the cocoa wrap since this island has many cocoa trees... Will see if time permits! All in all this was a peaceful place for a good relaxing respite!

Visited May 2012