I had a fantastic stay at Samise Villa last month. Two friends and I (ages 20-22) stayed there, then headed over to Tobago and when we returned to Trinidad decided to go to Samise Villa for another stay!
The best part of the Villa is Denise. She is a quiet lady but full of tons of useful information if you ask her things. She sat down with us; showed us where to go and where to avoid (for safety) in Port of Spain. She was a great source of knowledge. The breakfast she served was also good, we had fresh bread, fruit and eggs. And she had some meats, cheese spread and jellys. This added to our appreciation of this 'good deal'. Despite not encountering her husband Sam and their son as much, they both seemed very nice as well!
We stayed in room number 8, which was for groups. It had a double bed, single bed and set of bunk beds. It was very comfortable, with air-conditioning controlled in the room and a TV. The bathroom is shared, and it is best described as 'big and blue'. It was very clean, and there was hot and cold water.
The Villa is close enough to walk to Port of Spain (about 20-30 mins) which we took advantage of to save on transportation costs, but a bus does pass by as well. There slogan is true, that it is nature near the city. Very green but also very convenient. It does share a wall with the Psychiatric Facility but it was very safe.
I will most definitely stay there again if I am back in Trinidad and I would recommend it to any of my friends & family too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Trinidad and Tobago Tourism Industry Certification (TTTIC) approved Trinidad Guesthouse/Bed and Breakfast Accommodation (small hotel) situated close to the Central Business District in the Capital City of Port of Spain, on the main thoroughfare of the St. Ann's Road and only five (5) minutes away from the main shopping area in downtown Port of Spain. We are also located approximately 35 minutes from Piarco International Airport. With public transportation at our gateway, access is easy and cheap to and from this Guest House. Our beautiful B&B/Guest House and Vacation Rental offers quality rooms in a clean, safe, secure, quiet and comfortable environment for both business and leisure travellers with low, inexpensive, competitive and affordable rates starting at US$35.00 Per person per night with complimentary Breakfast. We are an inexpensive hotel which offers short-term and long-term vacation rentals for interns, professionals, researchers and vacationers, backpackers accommodation, hikers accommodation and student accommodation. All our rooms are of good quality with air-conditioned, cable television and hot and cold water. Wireless Internet is also available on the entire compound. We provide high quality budget accommodation in a secure, peaceful and convenient environment. Our personable service is evident by our highly rated testimonials from our past guests. "Our hospitality and personalised service will delight you!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Samise Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samise Villa Hotel Port Of Spain
- Samise Villa Trinidad/Port Of Spain