Three friends and I stayed at Samise Villa for a short stay in Port of Spain. We arrived late and Denise (the hostess/operator) was very accommodating of that. Our experience was a little different, as I had family close by to help us with rides and everything, but when we needed, we easily got taxis (only cars with "H" in the license plate) and were not too far from the downtown area. The property is lush, secure and our units had many beds, air conditioning and there was a lovely little courtyard to hang out in. Denise made a modest breakfast everyday, but we didn't eat much as we were out quite a bit. The day we left for the airport we left a piece of luggage and Denise was quick to contact one of my relatives who had called during our stay to let us know. That would have been a disaster without Denise's quick thinking!
Definitely not a place if you will possibly make a lot of noise or have guests after 10pm, as there could be other residents. But over-all exactly what we needed for a great price!
I've noticed other posters have mentioned the psychiatric hospital next door..I will affirm it is a non-issue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Trinidad and Tobago Tourism Industry Certification (TTTIC) approved Trinidad Guesthouse/Bed and Breakfast Accommodation (small hotel) situated close to the Central Business District in the Capital City of Port of Spain, on the main thoroughfare of the St. Ann's Road and only five (5) minutes away from the main shopping area in downtown Port of Spain. We are also located approximately 35 minutes from Piarco International Airport. With public transportation at our gateway, access is easy and cheap to and from this Guest House. Our beautiful B&B/Guest House and Vacation Rental offers quality rooms in a clean, safe, secure, quiet and comfortable environment for both business and leisure travellers with low, inexpensive, competitive and affordable rates starting at US$35.00 Per person per night with complimentary Breakfast. We are an inexpensive hotel which offers short-term and long-term vacation rentals for interns, professionals, researchers and vacationers, backpackers accommodation, hikers accommodation and student accommodation. All our rooms are of good quality with air-conditioned, cable television and hot and cold water. Wireless Internet is also available on the entire compound. We provide high quality budget accommodation in a secure, peaceful and convenient environment. Our personable service is evident by our highly rated testimonials from our past guests. "Our hospitality and personalised service will delight you!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Samise Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samise Villa Hotel Port Of Spain
- Samise Villa Trinidad/Port Of Spain