I had afternoon tea at the Normandie it is called Thursday High Tea. I was surprise to see the amount of desserts to choose from the service was warm and inviting their waiters were polite and helpfull especially Gregory.Their Desserts were fresh and tasety.Tea is only on thurdays from 4.30pm to 6.30pm.Later we were showed Female Traveller, friendly room by Miss Kimmy Collins .I would go back to have tea at the Normandie again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set between the rain forest and Queen’s Park Savannah, Hotel Normandie features 70 rooms, 6 meeting and conference rooms, an outdoor swimming pool and bright, attractive accommodation. Just 1 Km from the Savannah and 3 Km from Ariapita Avenue, at the end of The Nook Normandie manages to relax you with its tranquil surroundings. Each stylish, air-conditioned room and suite at The Normandie has colourful décor and includes a coffee/tea station, cable TV, and complimentary Wi-Fi; some of the rooms include a refrigerator. The Normandie also has a restaurant that offers a continental/international breakfast and an Italian flavour for lunch and dinner, a 24-hr front office, 24-hr security, complimentary parking, a concierge, a spa, and provides a tour desk and the only pilates studio in Trinidad through our in-house partners, Island Experiences and Madeleine Miller Pilates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Normandie Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Normandie Hotel And Conference Centre
- The Normandie Hotel & Conference Centre Trinidad/Port Of Spain