“Cool sip”

Ranked #22 of 172 Restaurants in Port of Spain
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Welcome to dr!nk. We are a locally owned but international vibe restaurant and bar in Woodbrook, Trinidad. Our doors opened in 2008 and for the last several years we have been serving great food and drinks to what is now a solid and loyal customer base! Come in and have a drink,, breakfast, lunch, dinner or just a snack!
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Easy going, great cocktails and relaxed music....great way to start or complete your Saturday evening or night

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Friendly service and decent food. The ambiance is quite good and I like the layout of the place. Definitely will go there again.

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

This is the place I go when I want to sip on a great glass of wine and catch up with my girl friends. The chorizo and shrimp pizza is sumptuous. A nice little place away from the hustle and bustle.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

the food and atmosphere here is absolutely amazing. however the manager/host and the new servers are rude, unprofessional and quite frankly diminish from the dining experience. on several occasions I have seen the host be rude and dismissive towards customers. I love the food an ambiance I frequent there regularly, but something needs to be said about the general attitude of the workers at drink.

2  Thank Mimz R
trinspectator, Owner at Drink! Lounge & Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Hi Mimz,

I'd like to thank you for your generally positive review but i'm actually more grateful for you reflagging the service which we seem to have a tough time straightening you. Rest assured that we'll continue to train and install best practice in our employees. We'll do our best to fix our shortcomings. Please come in again and feel free to call on Dale (me) and express your concerns. Best and thanks for your continued support.

Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

Drink Lounge & Bistro is just unique. There s no restaurant in Trinidad can compete with the atmosphere/food/price/value/vibe of Drink! Give it a try

1  Thank Patrick R