“Great for Business or Leisure”

Hilton Trinidad and Conference Centre
Ranked #3 of 21 Hotels in Port of Spain
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Very nice hotel. Staff are friendly. Hotel amenities are modern and new. Rooms are spacious. Hotel is located close to the city and most major attractions. Very convenient for parking, etc. The lounge staff are very pleasant and accommodating.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonTrinidad, General Manager at Hilton Trinidad and Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

Thanks for your feedback and choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

I had chance to stay at Hilton Trinidad and staff was courteous and kind. Room was in clean and neat condition. I arrive late night and was looking for a place to have quick dinner and the restaurant was still open and the sfaffs were very friendly. Everything was perfect and made my first trip to T&T memorable.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you and hope to have you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

I spent the weekend at the Hilton with my family and we had a great time, the kids truly enjoyed the stay.
As with every time I stay at the Hilton I always leave thinking about my next stay.
In all honesty the hotel does show signs of some wear and tear, but in my opinion, it is still in a good condition.
What makes it my #1 choice when staying in Port-of-Spain? The friendliness and willingness of the staff. The staff always makes my stay much more comfortable (Melissa who restocked the tea supplies, Gary who delivered in room dinning, Marvin the bellman, Sheldon the bartender, and the others whose name I can't remember) every single member of staff we came into contact with was very nice.
Breakfast at the restaurant was good as usual, the wide variety of things to choose from. The children were amazed by the choices.

Stayed: October 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience and particularly for singling out members of our team who made your stay memorable. We are very proud of our team members and i will ensure these comments are shared with them.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

The room I stayed in was really nice and clean but without the view I requested. I had encountered a minor problem with room safe but that was quickly addressed. Beautiful pools, buffet breakfast "excellent" I did not have lunch or dinner there so cant comment. I requested a cork screw from the bar (called from my room) I was told its on the way but it never reached. I called about 3 times within a couple of hours and was told its coming. That spoiled my night.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and my appologies for your experience.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

The hotel is extremely well located, just above Savannah Park and not far from the Botanic Garden, which was ideal for my morning 1 hour daily run. As a 5 stars hotel, the service and infrastructure is outstanding. The vegetation in the gardens and the swimmingpool are very nice and well-kept. Foos is good and has an overall good price-quality relation. Brakfast buffet offers local fresh fruits and many options. The gym is very big and with excellent infrastructure. Staff is friendly. Taxis organised by the hotel are extremely costly but guests can just decend the hill (5' walking) and catch a taxi from the street which will cost a lot less. Overall a good experience. I fully recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013

Thank you for your response and hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

I spent my birthday this year with my husband at the Hilton on September 14, 2013 and I must say it was a memorable experience! The service was excellent, I got cake with a candle to make a wish (one candle lol)! The view was panoramic. My husband and I usually stay at one of the hotels in Port of Spain to celebrate our special occasions anniversary / birthday / mothers day etc and this is the first time we did not leave the hotel to go out on the town. Thank you to the management and staff for an excellent stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

You are very welcome and we are looking forward to your next celebration.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

This was the worse hotel experience ever. No TV remote and got one an hour later after calling several times, no shower towels, called to get some and received them one hour later while we were on our way out the room to a meeting, no pool towels and staff was unhelpful when asked to get some for us, front desk phone rings and no one answers, internet in lobby area constantly down, when reported to staff they said there is nothing they can do, had to push our five pieces of luggage out of hotel to the car because bell man never came even though we requested one three times, reported matter to front desk manager who handled the situation poorly and seemed more upset at us for being angry about the issue and parking lot security rude and unwilling to assist.
Best employees Mauricia, hotel lobby bar ambassador and Stacy in dinning area. Will never stay at this hotel ever again. Trinidad Hyatt here we come!!!!!

Room Tip: Do not stay here choose another hotel.