Hilton Trinidad & Conference Centre
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Carlton Savannah(Port of Spain)
View Hotel
The Chancellor Hotel(Port of Spain)
View Hotel
Kapok Hotel(Port of Spain)
View Hotel
Alicia's Palace(Port of Spain)
View Hotel
Copper Kettle Hotel(Port of Spain)
View Hotel
Forty Winks Inn(Port of Spain)
1,950 results
All reviewsthe executive loungepool terracelobby barenjoyed my stayqueens parkupsidetrinidadbusinessspainportsavannahgymcarnivalpospoolsidezoo
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

It saddens me greatly to write this review as the service given by the staff is world class.

The tech support for the Hilton wifi however is beyond my lowest expectations. As a business traveller I need to stay connected. The tech support could not solve the problem and were very impolite.

It seems as if I was bothering them with my requests for service.

I think that a modern hotel should provide connectivity and quick tech and efficient tech support.

In this you have failed miserably Hilton. outsourcing tech support to a nation of inpatient call center workers in the Far East diminishes the fantastic service given by the local staff.

Ryan

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank SupaDupaTrini
HiltonTrinidad, General Manager at Hilton Trinidad & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

Thank you for your response. I need to follow up with you on the specific issue with tech support although I am happy that our team responded to your satisfaction. Please contact me at leroy.browne@hilton.com.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

I would definitely recommend this hotel and stay here again. I would have liked to see more food options on the menu,but I worked with what was given. I really liked the gym facility and the spacious lobby. The view from the outside deck at night was just stunning.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your response and looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Upon check-in we were placed in a less than desirable wing of the hotel. The toilet was clogged within 12 hours of our stay, and the HVAC unit malfunctioned. We waited for almost 6 hours for each issue to be addressed after placing several calls concerning the issues. We ordered room service and the food was distasteful. Our room service tray was left outside our room over 24 hours. Our safe malfunctioned and we had to rearrange plans in order to have the issue repaired. The front desk Manager and staff were exceedingly rude and out of order in their approach and we felt like beggars and squatters while at the hotel. We were stuck in the elevator more than once. We were eventually relocated to another wig of the hotel where we noticed the guests were primarily of the white race. We noticed the latter room was indeed renovated and refreshed and identified a higher level of service while in the 2nd wing of the hotel. Although we were placed in the premium side of the hotel reserved for specific guests our room had a lingering smell of sewer or feces. Lastly, we were victims of theft at the hands of a car service representative, a car service which came highly recommended by the hotel. Due to issues at this property we missed several events and previously planned engagements. This was a horrific experience!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank O C

Thank you for your review. Thank you also for allowing me to discuss this with you. I am aware that we did not agree on many of your points but i am aware of the reasons for your concern. Thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

The hotel location is very good, the rooms and service are great. I just thought it strange that the receptionists are not polyglots. I tried to speak Spanish because I felt a little trouble local English accent, but some employees showed great unwillingness to speak slowly. The attendants of Indian origin were well friendly and had good will even use gestures to facilitate communication.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thanks for your response. We are conducting Spanish language classes and will continue to do so going forward. Most of our guests are english speaking and I do agree that speaking slowly helps the communication. We will continue to work with our team to improve this. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

I had a blast at the hilton for the carnival experience the hotel staff was very friendly and the breakfast buffet is to die for , I would definitely stay at this hotel again and would recommend this hotel . The hotel is located close to all shopping and restaurants. I would definitely stay at the Hilton Trinidad and Tobago again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you and looking forward to having you back next carnival!