Arrived on June 22, 2014. The check in was very quick and easy. The views are amazing from the hotel. Great view of Port of Spain and the hillside. The hotel is build right in the hillside. They have a well equipped gym here and a nice pool. You can join in on the laps that they swim here every day.
The only negative thing I can really say is the pool bar closes too early. I finish work at 5:00pm and it closed at 5:30pm. The bar in the lobby is open but it would have been nice to be able to sit out by the pool and relax. The bar inside was loud with the World Cup games. Might be different other times.
Over all I had a good stay. The beds are great and the room is very clean. I would certainly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel offers 418 guestrooms, a State of the Art Fitness Centre, Executive Club lounge and 10 flexible Meeting rooms. The hotel is strategically located just minutes away from the busy downtown shopping centre, but ideally situated away from the congestion of the city. Enjoy dinning in the cool Caribbean ambiance of the Pool Terrace Garden Restaurant or in the modern contemporary décor of LUCE Sushi Bar & Lounge. The hotel is famous for being one of the few upside-down hotels in the world, is built into the mountainside and set on 25 acres of lush, green landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Trinidad and Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Trinidad And Conference Centre Hotel Port Of Spain
- Hilton Hotel Trinidad
- Port Of Spain Hilton
- Hilton Trinidad Hotel
- Hilton Port Of Spain
- Hilton Trinidad And Conference Centre Port Of Spain