“Expensive but worth it!”

BUZO Osteria Italiana
Ranked #1 of 168 Restaurants in Port of Spain
Price range: US$20 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Delicious food and friendly service. The food was very pricey but worth it if you're looking for a nice evening out. We had a large group and they made sure our glasses were filled and tables were kept full of food. Try the pizza and stuffed chicken.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

I was very impressed with the ambience, service and quality of the food. All the staff was efficient and friendly.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Food was great. The staff was super nice and attentive to our taste. This place was well worth the splurge and we did not even order pasta. The portions are a bit small but the taste is worth it. The wines were complimentary. I will return although I am not really a fan of Italian.

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Although this restaurant was absolutely fabulous the first time I went there for dinner, it really disappointed me the second time I went for lunch. The decor had changed to a summery bottle theme and although it was nice, it was not appropriate to this restaurant.

The port chicken was really nice. I did enjoy this dish thoroughly. However the fried chicken I tried the second time I went was poor- I think KFC may have been a better choice at this point.

Service is always a plus at this restaurant but please Buzo- improve on the dry chicken. Not kool.

Restaurant worth a try.

buzorestaurant, Manager at BUZO Osteria Italiana, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2014

Dear ladyalexandria. . .
it is really disappointing to see people sometime writing reviews that are not actually that accurate,first and beginning we appreciate your feed back about our decor but unfortunately we stand for it,secondly. . . . our port chicken is out of the menu from the past 12 months, and on my last note. . . . Buzo do not serve fried chicken,therefor i agree with you,KFC have a better choice ,we wish you happy dining in the future and please as we take this site very seriously, do not write reviews just because. . . . have a great weekend.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Very nice restaurant which offers a wide selection of italian-inspired plates. I've tried pasta and a fillet of fish and both of them where delicious. The ambient of the restaurant is very cool, in particular if you manage book a table in the small courtyard inside the place. Service is excellent, I'll come back again for sure.