“Great lunch”

BUZO Osteria Italiana
Ranked #1 of 166 Restaurants in Port of Spain
Price range: US$20 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Houston
“Great lunch”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

I was on a business trip in POS and ended up in Buzo for lunch. Very elegant ambience and service was good. Food is excellent from aperizers to entrees. Most of us had ordered seafood and everything was good.

• Visited August 2014

“Exquisite service and food ”
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

This is by far the most fancy Restuarant in Trinidad and Tobago. The ambience is superb. From the outside you will never expect this. Love the pasta :) yummy in my tummy

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Try it once at least!”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

The ambiance at Buzo's is superb. I booked a birthday party there for my friend a month prior to the event. On the night the area in the patio was catered for with our own server, as well as ushers directing invited guests to the area. The prices at Buzo is really high but its worth a one try just because there ambiance is awesome and their food menu is different from the regular options available. Oh and our waiter, I wish I could remember his name, he was excellent. he wowed us with his pristine memory of our orders without ever writing it down. It became a fun thing to order just to see if he'd get it right. He always did! In the end, everyone had fun with fond memories.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Dnneka C
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Enjoyable experience every time”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

This is my favourite Italian restaurant in all of Trinidad. There is parking across the street which is a huge plus. The food is excellent and the servers very hospitable. Enjoyable experience every time.

Visited June 2014
San Fernando, Trinidad and Tobago
“satisfaction guaranteed!”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I had the privilege of visiting this restaurant for my birthday this year and believe me, this place is worth a thousand more trips! From the sheer courtesy of the staff, to the exquisite taste and variety of the food here, not to forget the friendliness of the servers and their ever so attentive and informative responses to our many questions, the restaurant clearly is worth its taste and value in gold!

• Visited May 2014