“Amazing food, great service!”
Review of Peche Patisserie

Peche Patisserie
Ranked #28 of 178 Restaurants in Port of Spain
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

My friends and I went here for breakfast this past week and I must say it was great. We all ended up having the eggs Norwegian and it was so delicious. Great service as well, will definitely be back to try lunch!

1  Thank yasmeenali21

Reviewed 10 November 2013

I have had croissants in several places around the world....While I wont say Peche has the best I have tasted, considering the shortcomings of Trinidad regarding what you can get etc...their quality is Superb. Pan o Chocloate as well is a treat for us on a Saturday mornings.

Never eaten in but the place looks quaint with staff who are truly interested and care about their products and their customers.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

Tried this place recently, after seeing a local article online. We got there around 10am, and it was empty! Most of the pastries were finished, as well as the desserts. However, the most things on the menu were stiff available and I got a local trio of salt fish, tomato choka and spinach with bread. The lady got some pancakes with berries. Coffee and tea was pretty good too. We had some mishaps with electricity towards the end. It was quite pricey in the end.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

I've been here a few times,each time my taste buds have been wowed. Quaint little place,excellent food,very unique dishes and desserts to die for. Tenille Hepburn

1  Thank Tenille S
Reviewed 20 September 2013

i'm never disappointed going to Peche, always feels like the first time and always top quality and flavour down to the last bite or crumb. Definitely no hesitation to recommend anyone. The quality has remained the very same high standard ever since i've been buying from the Chaguanas location.
Great! Just GREAT!