“Great Food”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
London, England
“Great Food”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I visited this restaurant with my sister and niece on 1 August 2014. Our food was excellent. I had tandoori shrimps and cassava which really were sublime. The others had shrimps stuffed with crab which they said were very good. I highly recommend this place and will definitely return on my next visit to Trinidad

• Visited August 2014
3 Thank EasyTraveller90

Toronto, Canada
“Best Food in Trinidad”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I haven't had food this good in Trinidad in any of my previous visits. I had the lobster bisque and shrimp tikka and it was one of a kind. Very rich and tasteful! For dessert I'd recommend their chocolate cookies. I took some home as well. The service was very friendly and the place is very quaint.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Saf H
Trinidad
“Breakfast was yummy”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Had breakfast here which was just so tasty and very much fulling. Yes it's a bit pricey, however its nice to splurge a little once in a while. Warm environment, friendly staff and the atmosphere is very cozy.

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank Cher z
“Very disappointing!”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Not impressed at all... The chef was not accomadating for a simple request as no cheese in my pasta sauce. There was no " we will try " nothing just an outright "no we dont do that" poor customer service.

We had to wait long for service and the restaurant was empty....

Need to do better with customer service !

• Visited June 2014
4 Thank pennymo
“disappointment”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

This place was disappointing.It is very small with squeaky board floors .The service is poor and the food takes a long time to arrive.The food is okay with the deserts being very small and overpriced.

• Visited June 2014