“Thinking of something different...well this place is worth a try!”
Review of Texas de Brazil

Texas de Brazil
Ranked #5 of 168 Restaurants in Port of Spain
Price range: US$31 - US$55
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Texas de Brazil is carving out a whole new experience in dining. The restaurant is an authentic Brazilian-American "Churrascaria" or steakhouse that combines the cuisines of Southern Brazil with the generous spirit of Texas.Treat yourself to our 50-60 item seasonal salad area including appetizers, gourmet vegetables, soups, and salads. Turn your place card to green and prepare to be swarmed by a troop of carvers generously serving various cuts of seasoned beef, lamb, pork, chicken and Brazilian sausage, all accompanied by traditional side items and house-baked Brazilian cheese bread. As you dine endlessly on Brazilian fare, let one of our in-house wine connoisseurs select the perfect pairing from our extensive, award-winning wine lists, or sip on a freshly-made signature cocktail-the Caipirinha. Complete your dining experience with one of our many decadent dessert selections, and then relax with an after-dinner drink, steaming espresso and enjoy the ambiance and service perfection that is uniquely Texas de Brazil.
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

It was a birthday treat for my 11 year old son..who thoroughly enjoyed the food and service...he rated it five stars all the way!
We had no complaints.

1  Thank Danielle M

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The atmosphere at this restaurant was truly lovely. Food was excellent, service was great, met up who came in after us, had a great time.

2  Thank Racquel68
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Texas de Brazil is, quite simply, awesome. My boyfriend and I went there on one of the busiest nights, Valentine's. And even so, we got full attention, everything was perfectly prepared and the entire experience just left us wanting more.
What also really impressed me was the after service. The next day, I received an email from the restaurant thanking us for coming and hoping to see us again. Totally impressed. Certain to return again and again.

3  Thank Clare H
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I went there for my birthday lunch last Sunday. The food was pretty good and we really stuffed ourselves. The only criticism I had was that the flank steak was really salty (to the point of being inedible). Also we were not informed that desserts were not included in the price so had a little shock when the bill came. Otherwise it was very good and I would definitely go again. The best thing is that kids eat free (and since my daughter is a really picky eater that is a huge bonus).

Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is really amazing..my husband and i went there for our wedding anniversary an the service is exceptional..The food is excellent...no waiting time..If you're a meat lover this place is for you..my husband and I were very impressed by the quality an variety of flavors tasted . The ambience is just beautiful from the minute u walk in..will definitely be going back.

1  Thank Lisa S