“nice cafe”

Price range: US$10 - US$30
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Make sure you like outdoor seating since indoor is quite small. I usually go for a number of 'small plates' (their version of apprtizers), a few glasses of wine and I'm happy. The crab fondue is excellent. Service is good and the taste is also

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Always a fav in my menu love their fries and pasta! Lovely atmosphere and great service! A must visit for afterwork lime or jus chillin with a glass of wine

Reviewed 1 August 2014

My Girlfriend and I just enjoy a great meal and fine dining. We've had Chaud's on our list for a while now, but we've always said we'll save it for a special occasion, this year we gave in. Chaud cafe was chosen as it had a casual setting but yet still suited a special occasion(Bday). Even though it was a rainy day....The atmosphere inside definitely made you forget all your worries.
As an appetizer, she had the fried calamari. It was not the best she's ever had but she still enjoyed it very much. The main courses, however, were out of the world! My only regrets were that I should had ordered a side dish of the fish and I should have eaten slower. The penne in pesto (pic below)....the flavors, so subtle, so complimentary, so divine. we barely spoke other than to comment on how enjoyable our meals were. And the wine was superb.
The ambiance was was warm and friendly. Guests, whether regulars or not, had a natural 'family-vibe' with everyone. You really do get the value for every penny spent. Our waitress, Kim, was friendly...checked on us regularly and was extremely professional.
We would very much like to visit again, and will be recommending to friends!!

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Chaud cafe is a great place for food and drinks. It is of international standard. The staff is attentive. Great value for your money. Since returning to TT, it is my most frequent place.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I expected more on the menu. The burgers are $100. And does not come with fries or a salad.just the burger. The manager did not even know the food, when asked what the fried veg was that garnished the fried sea food platter she did not know, fyi it was fennel bulb. The pasta was good. The steak kebabs were a bit chewy and tough. I guess I expected more before I came so I was disappointed. I should have just gone to buzo or Angelo's. went to Angelo's the weekend before and it was fantastic as usual.