Panther, the driver picked me up at POS airport. His professional friendly personality made me comfortable. On arrival Rosemary greeted me and took me to a beautiful apartment looking site close to the pool. This is the beginning. Rosemary is gracious and always available. I enjoyed the jets in the pool, the patio, socialized with other guests, played with the family dog, Ollie. Also, Rosemary was instrumental in arranging for my ferry trip and hotel accommodation to Tobago. This, beautiful historic home has a family environment and highly recommended for cleanliness, a garden of beautiful flowers, birds and a friendly groundskeeper with parking and security. I highly recommend The Gingerbread House for singles, couples as it is respectable, affordable and comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Trinidad Gingerbread House offers four double air conditioned rooms each with private ensuite bathrooms and free WIFI, cable tv, in-room safe, hair dryer, overhead fan. Three rooms have their own private entrances. Two rooms have access to an ensuite kitchenette. We also have a 2-room/2 bathroom apartment which sleeps 4 with a sofa bed for a 5th guest and these two rooms are joined by a private kitchenette with refrigerator, microwave, electric kettle, toaster oven, cutlery and crockery. There is off-street gated parking for one car with additional parking on the street. Common areas include a splash pool, pool deck and patio.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Gingerbread House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Gingerbread House Hotel Port Of Spain
- The Gingerbread House Trinidad/Port Of Spain