We stayed in this B&B for 6 nights after our trip to Tobago. The house itself is absolutely gorgeous, with a little garden and a pool at the back - a quiet spot if you want to get away from the city craziness. At the same time it's location is perfect - just off the Avenue and the main highway - meaning you can walk or catch a maxi to almost any important place you'd want! The rooms are immaculate - we have particularly fallen in love with the modern bathroom and walk-in shower :) All in all - I'd recommend this place to anyone who'd like to visit Trinidad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Trinidad Gingerbread House offers four double air conditioned rooms each with private ensuite bathrooms and free WIFI, cable tv, in-room safe, hair dryer, overhead fan. Three rooms have their own private entrances. Two rooms have access to an ensuite kitchenette. We also have a 2-room/2 bathroom apartment which sleeps 4 with a sofa bed for a 5th guest and these two rooms are joined by a private kitchenette with refrigerator, microwave, electric kettle, toaster oven, cutlery and crockery. There is off-street gated parking for one car with additional parking on the street. Common areas include a splash pool, pool deck and patio.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Gingerbread House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Gingerbread House Hotel Port Of Spain
- The Gingerbread House Trinidad/Port Of Spain