“The best movie experience in Trinidad”
Review of Digicel Imax

Digicel Imax
Reviewed 28 July 2014

It's the best movie experience in Trinidad, so if you're after a movie....go here.
There's not much else on offer, so it's just about the movies, don't expect to do anything else after (although there is a Pizza Hut right next door).

Reviewed 18 July 2014

My boyfriend and I went to see Transformers in 3D for the first time at Imax. We pre-booked our seats so we didn't have to rush to get there way ahead of time. However upon arrival, there is no real order on entering the cinema. Everyone just clusters together to get in and it feels congested. When we got in, the seating was 5 rows away from the screen which to our surprise, was extremely close to view the movie.

We thought that the layout could have been better since there is only once cinema and so much demand to get the best seating which is either VIP which is right up to the back or the row just in front of VIP seating.

We had a nice time but I believe the design layout of the seating could allow for more appropriate distance away from the huge screen.

I did like the ushers who guided us to our seats, that was indeed impressive.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

A nice theater with a big screen. Seats are assigned when buying tickets (you choose your seats) and you are taken to your seats by an usher which is an interesting touch. I suppose that because the cost is a bit more there are not many people here which, as you can imagine has its advantages and disadvantages (depending on what u like). The highest row seats cost more (a bit better view; leather seats). Overall I had a really good experiences when I visited this theater. I always return every time I visit trinidad.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I loved that I could have chosen where I wanted to sit when purchasing my ticket. The seating is done by rows with numbers on each seat. I went to watch Transformers-Age of Extinction,the screen accompanied with the 3D experience made the viewing of the movie awesome.Further, the customer service is excellent. If you are unsure of where your seat is located an usher is always there to guide you.

1  Thank Michele B
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I love the fact that I can choose my seats online before then go purchase my tickets later. I can always get good seats for good movies on opening week and not have o line up as other cinemas. Just disappointed they did not get xmen, but Godzilla was good enough.