“Superb in every way!”

SheSha Cafe & Lounge
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 July 2014

My boyfriend took me for dinner at this lovely restaurant. We both had the soup of the day which was tomato soup. It was divine. Just the right balance between tangy and basil flavour. Then I ordered the pan seared pink salmon with a side of vegetables and my boyfriend had a steak with Rosemary potatoes. My meal was divine!! I have not had a fine gourmet meal like this in such a long time. My bf also enjoyed the steak especially when he was able to have his olive sauce on the side.

The server was so efficient and polite. She delivered quality customer service which is rare in Trinidad. We also were offered coffee 'on the house' which made us feel appreciated as customers. We will definitely return!!

1  Thank Adele M
Marie H, Owner at SheSha Cafe & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2014

Thanks for your review Adele,

WE love our customers and I am very happy you enjoyed yourself.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

I love this place, it's got the perfect setting for a simple gathering - great food and good service!

It's Arabic food done well! I'd certainly recommend it to those who are searching for a restaurant for a gathering of friends with a relaxed atmosphere.

Love the Shisha option and the mint tea- the closest experience I've had in Trinidad to a real Arabic experience.

ladyalexandria,

Thank you for your review. I hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 27 June 2014

I have been to Shesha almost every month for the past 4 months and I am never disappoiinted! From day 1, the staff has been exceptionally accommodating, the service was fantastic and the food was out of this world! Aside from the wonderful, calming atmosphere and a very sophisticated ambiance, they make you feel very welcome! Marie and Gregg always go above and beyond to ensure every experience is the best! Sheldon is amazing in the bar and makes the stupendous Lemonada that I have every time I go! The stuffed mushrooms are divine, the lobster carbonara is totally worth the very reasonable price because I swear I hear symphonies in my mouth whenever i have it! The desserts - WOW! The chocolate thunder, the chocolate mousse, the tiramisu - all spectacular! Service is prompt and the food is always fresh and made on site, like their pesto for the pesto pasta, which is also a fave of mine! The prices are exceptionally reasonable for the type and quality of food given. They may not have delivery, but you can call and order ahead for pick up and they always have it ready before the designated time! I celebrated my birthday, thanksgiving mass, and several other simple events at Shesha and I have no regrets! I would recommend this restaurant to anyone and more than likely you will see me there!

1  Thank Raeisa P

Raeisa P,

One of my best customers, I know this reply is late but I thank you so very much for your love and support. I do hope you are enjoying yourself abroad, see you when you get back!

Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

I tried this place out on a whim with a friend of mine... one of the best chance encounters I've ever had. The place is so lovely- the decor is very cosy and inviting, the owners and staff are wonderful, and the food! Omg the food is fabulous! Once I'm in the area, 9 times out of 10 I end up there lol I'd highly recommend that you try them out

1  Thank Chanelle D
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Had a lunch date with a great friend who introduced me to this restaurant, and takeout, and will definitely return and recommend to all my friends. The food is amazing and at great prices! The restaurant itself is cozy and intimate with lovely decor. Service is excellent, with kind, friendly and attentive owners and staff. Two thumbs up!

1  Thank Annalize M