Ive stayed at Marriott in Trinidad three times and find it a neat and comfortable place with exceptionally friendly staff. However, the cost of food is far too high especially breakfast. As a business hotel, continental breakfast should be offered given the rates charged. Notwithstanding this, the nearby shops provide convenient shopping in between meetings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago in style when staying in the Courtyard Port of Spain. Our contemporary hotel is situated in close proximity to some of the area's best shopping, dining and attractions, such as Hasley Crawford National Stadium and Maracas Beach. Guests of our hotel love our spacious and inviting guest rooms, complimentary high speed Internet access, peaceful pool and state-of-the-art fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard Port of Spain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Port Of Spain Hotel Port Of Spain
- Port Of Spain Courtyard
- Courtyard Port Of Spain Trinidad