We stayed as a family here for 2 nights and experienced exceptional service from beginning to end. On arrival we had been upgraded to 2 spacious rooms with balconies and a fabulous bathroom in one. The front office staff were incredibly attentive and helpful but we found the bar staff and breakfast staff to be very pleasant too. Nothing seemed too much trouble and any request was attended to immediately. The a la carte breakfast had something to suit each family member. and was good value. My only small gripe was that none of the wines offered at the bar were to my personal taste. We would have stayed in Trinidad longer had we known the hotel was going to be so nice and well situated next to the Movietowne Plaza. If we come to Trinidad again I will certainly make this my number one choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago in style when staying in the Courtyard Port of Spain. Our contemporary hotel is situated in close proximity to some of the area's best shopping, dining and attractions, such as Hasley Crawford National Stadium and Maracas Beach. Guests of our hotel love our spacious and inviting guest rooms, complimentary high speed Internet access, peaceful pool and state-of-the-art fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Courtyard Port of Spain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Port Of Spain Hotel Port Of Spain
- Port Of Spain Courtyard
- Courtyard Port Of Spain Trinidad