For the cost of approx $565TT a night (usually its $667TT)
1. The room is clean (take room 11 or 5- u get a better view).
2. Take note there are ALOT of steps, no elevator.
3. Generally quiet and peaceful.
4. Breakfast is included in the price but all my hubby and i got was Toast, ham, butter, jam, tea and coffee. Our sour point was that we were not even given an option, how i know this is because 3 minutes later other guests came down and they got spanish omlette, bake and saltfish etc....
5. They is a hidden addtional deposit fee of $100 for room key which would be refunded on check out.
6. At the time of check in they was no electricity (so no a/c, no hot water, no tv) because there is no generator to facilitate the entire hotel.
generally a not so bad experience but Alicia's Palace would NOT be my 1st optionMore